Dr Azi Berzengi
Dr Azi Berzengi is a Clinical Psychologist experienced in treating chronic and complex mental health difficulties in a variety of settings. He delivers psychological therapies informed by scientific research and tailored to each client’s individual needs. His practice is eclectic and particularly influenced by existential, psychodynamic, and third-wave Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (CBT).
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology – University of East Anglia,2015
- BSc in Psychology with Clinical Psychology (First-Class Honours) – University of Lincoln, 2010
- Inpatient and outpatient settings within the National Health Service (NHS), working with adults and adolescents, presenting with a wide range of mental health difficulties
- Supervision, training and teaching on various topics, including therapeutic modalities, mental health difficulties and reflective practice
- Third-wave CBTs, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT).
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing therapy (EMDR)
- Mentalisation-Based Therapy (MBT)
- Trauma-related problems (e.g., PTSD, complex trauma), anxiety, low mood, psychosis, and relationship difficulties