Dr Sara Beleil
GMC Reg. No. 5200755
Dr. Sara Beleil is a Consultant Psychiatrist with extensive clinical, teaching, and management experience.
She is a passionate advocate for the parity of esteem for mental health.She is committed as a clinical leader to maintaining excellence and high professional standards in the provision of mental health care to patients and their families.
- 1989 MBBS University of Khartoum, Faculty of Medicine, Sudan
- 2002 Section 12(2) Approved under the Mental Health Act 1983
- 2003 DPM in Clinical Psychiatry, Leeds University
- 2006 MRCPsych, Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK
- 2007 PGC in Systemic Therapy, UK (Accredited by The Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice)
- 2007 Approved Clinician Section 12(2A), Mental Health Act 1983
- 2013 DPM in Business Administration & Management, Kingston University, UK
- 2017 FRCPsych, Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK