- BA(Hons) Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Couples therapy training
- CBT training
- Experience in the development of Counselling and Psychotherapy services in GP practices
- Experience working with university students in a mentoring capacity
Integrative- Counselling and Psychotherapy.
This approach draws upon several distinct models of counselling including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to appropriately support the individual needs of the patient. Therapy can provide a safe space to explore thoughts and feelings, allowing you to feel supported, valued and heard in a confidential setting. I incorporate tools and techniques taking into account the whole person in a holistic way which considers that the mind, body and emotions are interlinked.
Therapy can help you to gain control and realise your full potential by looking at your life in new and creative ways to support a healthy mind.
Anxiety, stress, panic attacks, depression, trauma, illness, confidence and self- esteem, bereavement and loss, redundancy and work related issues, relationships, coping with change, conflict, divorce and separation, OCD, addiction, personality disorders, childhood issues, eating disorders, personal development, anger, abuse and lack of direction.