Customer service Administrator
Bury St Edmunds,
Full Job Description:
NAFS Health provides Assessment, Diagnosis and Psychological treatments of individuals with emotional and mental health problems. We deliver the highest quality in all the services we provide. NAFS Health is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic customer service admininstrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will have good communication, organisation and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, be able to work both independently, be ready to manage a team and have a positive attitude.
This role focuses on customer services ,office management and administration.
- Salary & Benefits: competitive and prorate.
- Experience: Admin: 2 Years (Desirable)
- Job Type- (Full-time 9:00-17:00 pm, Temporary with potential for permanent after 6 months probation)
- Work location: Onsite Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.
- Work Remotely: No.
- Work Schedule: Monday- Friday (40 hours).
Qualification, Education and training requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in office administration, business administration, business management, operations management or related disciplines (Desirable)
- Degree in clerical studies or finance with proven experience in a related role such as an Office Assistant or Receptionist.
- Degree in health care administration or related field(desirable).
Key Requirements and Experience:
- Proven working experience as an administrator in a related role such as Office Assistant, Receptionist or other relevant positions.
- In depth knowledge of administrative processes, customer service, file management, record keeping. Familiar with office rules and regulations and have adequate experience to support day-to-day operations.
- Solid Knowledge of Admin-specific computer programs used in daily office administration functions such as word processors, spreadsheets and specialised office management tools and IT systems.
- Basic knowledge of business accounting procedures such as bookkeeping and other general financial procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping other people. People orientated and result driven.
- Team’s working skills Competency in building interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent writing ,speaking ,active listening and presentation skills and be adept at organising events.
Main Administrative Responsibilities:
- Diary organisation ,preparation and appointment bookings management.
- Manage, maintain, and update patients’ files database on the company CRM virtual Hub.
- Proficiency in filing and paper management, including the ability to manage business correspondence and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Weekly and monthly clinical and governance meetings ,conferences and events organisation.
- Chase and ensure that all appointments reports are obtained on time from clinicians and sent to GPs.
- Overseeing the company’s Microsoft office 365 account, Microsoft Teams, Nafs video consultation platform and Microsoft teams.
- Research, locate contact information and track down people, patients whom the manager or clinicians want to contact.
- Managing Nafs Health reception, front office desk and billing cycles for the business.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations.
- Providing chaperonin roles when needed and applicable.
- To assist staff and customers for seamless business operations.
- Support Nafshealth consultants ,General Manager implementing Nafs customers care processes, strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Support Nafshealth clinical consultants, managers in managing the patient’s journey within Nafs Health and satisfying their needs.
- Support Nafshealth consultants, management team and employee relations in addressing the demands and needs of Nafs health patients, grievances, or any other issues by receiving such demands or requests, organise, file it and make it readily available to the clinical consultant to book appointments and see patients.
- Support current and future business needs through improving customers’ communication, engagement, and reservation of appointments.
- Nurture a positive working environment within an on-site and a remote workforce.