NAFS Health & Wellness Clinic
NAFS Health provides assessment, diagnosis and psychological treatments for individuals with emotional and mental health problems.
What do we offer?
- Psychologists, Therapists and Counsellors
We have a team of highly trained and experienced mental health clinicians who offer a range of approaches and therapies which gives you flexible access to help and advice.
- Skilled Therapist Referral
Following a thorough initial assessment Nafs will endeavour to assist by referring you to one of our experienced therapists and will recommend the most suitable approach to fit your individual mental health needs.
As well as offering therapy, we can also arrange for psychiatric assessment and ongoing psychiatric support through our partners at Ascot Psychiatrists. NAFS does not provide a direct psychiatric service but we work closely with our partners at Ascot Psychiatrists to manage appointments and communications between our patients and the psychiatrist.
- NAFS is committed to providing quality mental health care, delivered collaboratively and tailored to the client’s unique needs and circumstances.
- We are deeply committed to the philosophy of putting the client at the centre of everything we do. We facilitate managed care that is accessible, friendly, and focused on achieving clinical excellence.
- As an organisation, we are dynamic, responsive, and willing to adapt in order to meet new challenges, changes, demands and complexities relating to mental health difficulties