Dr Johanna Bruger
Johanna is a clinical psychologist who supports individuals of all ages in improving their mental health. She offers specialist assessments, person-specific formulation/understanding of difficulties and suited evidence-based psychological interventions. She draws on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Systemic Therapy in sessions. Johanna is bilingual and offers therapy in English and German.
She has worked across various mental health teams within the NHS supporting young / working-age / older adults presenting with a variety of complex mental health presentations across inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology – University of East Anglia, 2020
- MSc in Organisational Psychology – University of Manchester, 2014
- BSc in Psychology – University of Glasgow, 2013
- Psychosomatic Illness & Psychological Difficulties in Relation to Physical Health Concerns (e.g. Stroke, Cancer, Frailty, Immobility)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Relationship / Interpersonal Difficulties
- Neuropsychological Assessments (e.g. Brain Injury, Stroke, Dementia)
Clinical Psychologist; HCPC Registration Number: PYL039119